So my June actually turned out about 75% complete, which I consider quite amazing. I had my parents visiting and there were just some things that couldn’t be done, because 8700 miles is a hell of a way to travel and never see your daughter. Plus, I liked spending evenings with them. So, you know, worth it all round.
I have a lot to do in July, but quite a bit of it has already been completed.
July – you are MINE!
Get interior design and formatting finalizedÂ DONE
Put book up for preorder DONE
3. Write some of the blog tour posts Yeahâ€¦ not yet
Organize the cover reveal DONE
5. Get first pass edits finished on TDP 2Â Not Happening â€“ not finished anyway. Started though
Send TDP to readers DONE
log once a weekÂ DONE
Order SWAGÂ DONE
1. Finalize SWAG for release – almost done!
Finalize details for proof of preorder giveaway DONE!
3. Finalize the physical copy preorder details – almost done!!!
4. Finish edits on TDP 2 … BUELLER?
5. Finalize blogging options for release – in the process of
6. Finalize the release week blitz schedule – in the process of
7. Maintain blog schedule/Writemotivation schedule – ALWAYS
8. Breathe – huh what? *collapses*
How is everyone else doing?