Okay, here we go.
This month is a whirlwind. So much to do and it’s so much fun to set it all up. Can’t wait to stop by other people’s blogs and cheer!
Here are my goals and how I’m doing/have done so far
1. Get interior design and formatting finalized – ALMOST DONE
Put book up for preorder – DONE – Go here to preorder haha
3. Write some of the blog tour posts – LA LA LA
Organize the cover reveal – DONE – about to send out the info
5. Get first pass edits finished on TDP 2 – yeah starting that next week
6. Send TDP to readers – next week
7. Blog once a week – way exceeding this
8. Order SWAG – narrowing down what I’m doing
So far, I’m really happy with where I am. I want to thank everyone who has signed up to help me with my cover reveal on Friday – I’ll be sending out the info during the course of the day. If you haven’t signed up and would like to help here is the link.
I’m really excited about this month. It spells out new and exciting things for me.
I hope everyone else is having a great June so far. I know Particia Lynne just released the third book in her series, so if you haven’t you should check that out too!
We’ve got this! June will be defeated!