Okay everyone! Here we go 😀
WriteMotivation June 2015 got a bit of a late start, but please, do your best to visit participant’s blogs and cheer them on!
Dropping the rules here as a refresher!
It’s not about competition or getting first or second place – the only competition is with yourself and that damned writer’s ego. However when you do reach your goal, we’ll have a shiny button waiting for you 🙂
June is as good a month as any to take life by the horns and tell it your goals.
1. Make a list of realistic goals for the month – and achieve them.
2. Make a Blog Post every week (preferably Wednesdays, but if you don’t post on Wednesdays just add it to the next day you would normally post ). This is to help us keep tabs on our own progress, and for others to cheer us on if it’s a difficult week. Please link to the post in the #writemotivation hashtag
3. Visit your #writemotivation team mates blogs, and participate in the #writemotivation hashtag to cheer each other on
|K.T. Hanna||@KTHanna||1. Get interior design and formatting finalized
2. Put book up for preorder
3. Write some of the blog tour posts
4. Organize the cover reveal
5. Get first pass edits finished on TDP 2
6. Send TDP to readers
7. Blog once a week
8. Order SWAG
|My debut book Chameleon (The Domino Project Book One) will be launching on August 4th. The cover Reveal will be June 12th 2015!
Really excited and nervous!
|Rebecca Enzor||@RebeccaEnzor||1) Finish fourth draft of StO. Search for problem words.
2) Swim twice a week.
|Andrew Patterson||@M_A_Patterson||1) Keep up with Grad School reading/homework
2) Write on PR daily
3) Try to come up with better goals
|Jami Nord||@jami_nord||1. Keep up on Intern stuff
2. Whatever KT needs me to do for TDP prerelease stuff
3. Close pass on 2
4. Big Picture on 3.
|I AM SO STOKED FOR TDP!! <3|
|Rebecca Wells||@rebeccawriting||1. Finish my book’s revision and send it to my agent.
– In support of the above…
2. Write every day.
3. Hit 20,000 words revised per week.
|Helen||@hrjameson||1.Complete 4th edit of wip
2.Sign up for marketing webinar & 1 other class
3.Compile agent list for ODS &MF
4.Query Creston books about pic book
|Patricia Lynne||@plynne_writes||1)Get Path of Angels #4 edited and ready for publishing in July
2)Pick a YA story to start editing
3)Finish writing second part of alien abduction story
4)Keep up on GR reading challenge–finish last Love at Stake book *sadface*
5)Write Friday Quick Fic for July
|June 9th I’ll be releasing the 3rd book in my novella series, Path of Angels. =)|
|Amy Fahrer||@nanobite1667||1. Revision: 25 hours of revision work on PQ (yep, still working on that one)
2. Outline FBK story in prep for July Camp NaNoWriMo
3. Reading: Read 10 books, at least 2 non-fiction
4. Blogs: Get through the A to Z posts I missed in April. (Stupid bronchitis.)
|Brittany Constable||@constablewrites||1. Write every day, even if only a few words
2. Get something posted for critique group every week
3. Resubmit “Help Desk”
|Valerie Lawson||@litbeing||1. Make word count goal of 2000 words 5 days each week.2. Complete requested project by end of month.3. Plan out blog posts for month and publish weekly.4. Read & review at least two books this month – one for TBR Challenge.|