Sometimes it feels like life throws everything at you at once. And sometimes a lot of it can be bad. Don’t get me wrong – my 2012 has been rather awesome so far – but my health? Not so much. So this is why it’s important not to lose sight of the good things.
Let’s focus on the positive.
- I now have baby friendly anti-biotics to help fight off this second strain of the zombie flu
- Baby girl will therefore be an amazing zombie fighter because she’ll have super antibodies.
- Baby girl has also passed her staggered screenings with flying colours and is looking to be healthy – hoping it stays that way.
- Gymnastics Olympic Trials are this weekend and you can bet your bottom dollar I’m watching them 😀
- And July is just arround the corner – so the baby friendly antibiotics will hopefully get me well enough to effectively participate in July’s Writemotivation.
I’ve come to the conclusion that pregnancy and I do not get along. This is the second time I’ve been extremely ill in the last 19 weeks, and this time, I’m far worse than the first.
So – the positives are far nicer than the cesspool of sick I feel at the moment. Give me a day or two and I hope I’ll start to feel better.
Much rest for me, hubby is taking care of me, and now I have le drugs to fight this zombie flu off!
If you haven’t already signed up for July #writemotivation – GO DO IT NOW! 😀 You know you want to. We have cookies, cheerleaders, dinosaurs and zombie versions of everything. I’m sure we’ll mutate something else during the course of the month – we usually do.
I’m going to have to adjust my initial July goals as my June goals didn’t get completed – largely due to getting very ill haha. Funny how that happens.
I’m looking forward to pushing on and thwapping as many goals as I can 😀 How about you? Are you looking forward to July too? How was your June?