My parents are visiting from Australia.
While this sounds awesome, and don’t get me wrong, it is – it’s also exhausting. Why, you might ask – and I would answer that we’ve arranged so many different activities and trips, that I’m going to need another vacation after they leave.
Anyway – as you can imagine I’ve not got a lot done writing wise. But that’s okay.
- Take mom and dad on an awesome vacation – ONE down, more to go
- Do a couple of blog posts – ONE so far … I WILL do another
- Bite nails while waiting for feedback on D – Three feedbacks down, three to go
- Keep up with Social Media as much as possible while parents are here – I think I’m doing okay on this
- Cheer everyone on! – MUST DO THIS MORE
I’m waiting with baited breath for more feedback on D. What I have so far makes me itch to start edits, but I need to wait for the rest of my feedback so I can compile it and then work on applying them, tightening the prose, adding some more sensory details and creepiness, and then send it off to Bree!
Over the next couple of months I’ll have some cool things on my blog in regards to book releases and promo for friends, so I’m really looking forward to that too.
I also have a few things in the works that I’m really excited about – more on those if they eventuate.
How is your May going so far?