We’re just over a week into the month – year – whatever and so far, I’m right on track where I want to be.
I know this can all change in the blink of an eye, but here’s hoping I can keep up this pace without burning out too much 😉
On January 8th from 8am EST until 8pm EST I helped Brenda Drake host #PitMad. I love the opportunity this sort of thing gives to people, but I realize it’s not for everyone. Methinks I feel a post about that coming up 😉
Anyhu, onto the goals so far this month
Finish Edits on L– DONE Send L to agent– DONE (and chewing nails has commenced)
- Continue research on D – (in the process of)
- CP Stuff – 1 down, 2 more to go (that I currently know of)
- Read a book – yeah haven’t picked one yet
- Visit Blogs! – one week of this DONE!
- Get started on writing process posts – What? Posts? Me? Suuuuuure
- I’m a new point – Write OWM piece for this month
So – as you can see, I’ve got a good handle on this month at this point in time. Also – I should have added write OurWriteMind fiction prompt for this month, so, consider that added… If you’re not sure what OurWriteMind is, go take a look. I warn you – everything I write is pretty dark 😉
I also need to add a todo list for the #writemotivation site, but that will have to wait for a week or so.
In the midst of all of this, my house is also getting the interior redone. New paint, fireplace, sink… It’s nice and all, but really is a bit of upheaval.
Anyhu – that’s how I’m going so far this month. What about you?