Say it slowly. Sound it out. Let it roll off the tongue.
Sounds effing horrible, doesn’t it? Well, it is. It’s horrible. The baby that used to sleep 5-8 hours in one hit, prefers to nap in 2-3 hour intervals during the night. Which means, I’m getting almost no sleep… and trying to write. And trying to get through the day…
You know, like a mother. Heh…
Needless to say, I’m not getting everything done that I want to get done. I’m grumpy, tired and just…
BUT SHE’S SO DAMN CUTE. And in her defense, she is teething three teeth simultaneously. You know, overachiever that she is 😉
Anyway – let’s look at what I got done this week…
Finish FOD edits OMG DONE and sent to awesome agent
2. Draft Experiment – draft started… we’ll see how this goes
3. Outline edits for AI – Won’t be doing this for a few months.
4. Do CP work for J & H – Finishing off J notes. H in progress
5. Write OWM piece for this month – Rough drafted
Pick next OWM prompt – PICTURE PICKED!!!
7. Keep up with Social Media and Blogs – Social Media, CHECK. Blogs – I will catch up by the end of the week
8. Mwah – Babeh! – well DUH
All things and my lack of coherence and sleep… I’m not doing horribly.
Hoping that Kami will start sleeping better, and that I’ll start finding some more time maybe stuffed in my sock drawer or something. I mean, that’s realistic, right? Sock drawers hide Tardis’ all the time, right? RIGHT?!?
If you are Querying DO NOT FORGET to enter my giveaway!
Let’s all try to kick some major July arse!!!
Also. Sleep now. If I can. Yes.